Why do we collect information from our users?
1. To improve or enhance our customer service: The information and data collected form our users, helps us to effectively respond to all our customer queries, inquiries and support needs. It overall, enhances the process of our entire customer & user service.
2. To group and personalise the user experience: We often use the data and information collected from our users to understand and know how our users as a group using the services and solutions that Vernost is offering.
3. For better marketing: The user information and data collected by us is also used for promotional activities of our new products and features, special offers and for advertising our products
4. For sending periodic mails: The email address provided will be used to send information and updates pertaining to our site and our services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests.
5. To process your application: We use the information collected to understand the nature and profile of your business and accordingly approve or decline your application.
How is Vernost safe and secure?
Vernost understands & recognizes its responsibility to keep our users information safe, confidential and secure at all times with any information that Vernost receives in connection with a transaction. Also, Vernost has all the necessary electronic and physical procedures in place to keep your information secure in order to prevent any unauthorized access. When you log into your Vernost account, all Internet communication is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with 256-bit AES encryption security. For your own safety and concern, please make sure never to share your Vernost login details with anyone.